Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Testing testing......is this thing on?

I just wanted to write an update. I went to my fibro doc yesterday. Despite eating better, and now working out in the water.....I gained 3 pounds this month. That was very frustrating. I would like to thank my aunt.....you know who you are for the concern and the sage advice. I am going to look into your suggestion...every little bit helps right?
Anyway, I still have 2 more doc appointments this week. I will going tomorrow...so my urologist can put a scope in my bladder and check things out there. I will then get the results of whether or not I have IC......then on Friday, I get to have a sleep study. Wooo HHHOOOOO!! of course, fibrodoc.....says that because I keep having numbness in my feet and lower legs....I call it my numbsocks....and my hands and wrists are giving me such fits....I now get to see a neurologist and have emgs on all my limbs.....next week....yeah me! She upped my meds.....that helped me sleep some last night, but now I am soooooooooooooooooooo tired!!!!!!!!!!! and, my head feels like it's floating alittle....this should be a fun day.
If I indeed find that I have carpal tunnel or umbrel tunnel....atleast I think that's what the second is called...I am definately going to have to make some decisions about my future.
Anyway, Cheers to all....and happy FAT Tuesday!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey BethAnn, just saw the link to your blog on your facebook page. Anyway, so sorry to hear that you suffer from fibromyalgia. I have no idea what that must be like. I will keep you in my prayers as you go through this testing.

BethAnn said...

Thanks Becky! I can use all the prayer I can get.