Monday, January 28, 2008

The Compassionate Idiot........

Many may look at the name of this blog and wonder what is wrong with me. I feel that I am a compassionate idiot. I am someone to whom compassion comes easily, in general. I feel like I always need to put myself in the other persons shoes, and try to understand where they are coming from. I'm also the kind of person that being a idiot comes easy to. I am an idiot who relies on "discernment" and the guidance of the Holy Spirit.......unfortuantely ....as an idiot....I have this knack for getting in my own way and messing things up. This blog is about the profound things that I learn.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Paul said he was a fool for Christ. To each their own. I am looking forward to future posts here, however. Blog on, my friend...

BethAnn said...

Thanks Jim.